The open-air stage in front of the Mercedes-Benz Museum will once again transform into a cinema, starting August 16th. A total of 16 movies will be screened at the museum. The entry fee is nine euros.
Dramas, comedies, science fiction movies will be shown at the museum this summer. The program kicks off with the German comedy “Fack ju Göhte 3”, on the 16th of August and will continue for three weeks. The final movie shown there will be the musical “Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again”.
There will also be animated films, such as “Hotel Transylvania 3 – A Monster Vacation”, on the 25th of August, for the youngest of guests, but also action-adventure movies like “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”, on August, 19th, in an attempt to suit all tastes. “Solo: A Star Wars Story” will meet the demands of the science fiction fans on the 30th of August, while Julia Roberts will smile her usual smile on August, 29th, in the drama “Wonder”.
Tickets for the Open-Air Cinema can be purchased on the site, at the museum box office, or online at the www.mercedes-benz.cm//open-air-kino and each cost nine euros. All screenings start at 9 pm.
Here is the program of the Open-Air Cinema at the Mercedes-Benz Museum:
- 16 August: Fack ju Göhte 3
- 17 August: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- 18 August: Laible und Frisch: Do goht dr Doig
- 19 August: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- 21 August: The Post
- 22 August: European Outdoor Film Tour (EOFT)
- 23 August: Die Schʼtis in Paris
- 24 August: Avengers: Infinity War
- 25 August: Hotel Transylvania 3 – A Monster Vacation
- 26 August: The Shape of Water
- 28 August: Ocean Film Tour
- 29 August: Wonder
- 30 August: Solo: A Star Wars Story
- 31 August: Darkest Hour
- 1 September: This Crazy Heart
- 2 September: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again