The Mercedes-Benz EQC Edition 1886 transcends history. A limited special edition marks the beginning of the car industry over 13 decades ago. But what are the optional extras that make it special?
Here are the ten most important features of the Mercedes-Benz EQC Edition 1886, limited edition of the electric crossover introduced last fall in Stockholm:
- The EQC Edition 1886 is available exclusively in metallic high-tech silver.
- Further individual features include the high-gloss black badge with special EQC Edition 1886 lettering on the mudguard.
- It features 10-spoke 20-inch light-alloy wheels in high-gloss black with white decorative elements.
- The car comes with special new seat designs with upholstery in ARTICO man-made leather/ DINAMICA microfibre in indigo blue and black.
- A special EQC Edition 1886 lettering is embroidered into the seat backrests. The lettering can also be found as a badge on the center console.
- It comes equipped with the Burmester surround system and with the ENERGIZING comfort controller.
- The car is accompanied by long-term service such as “Maintenance Service”, “Pick-up & Delivery Service” as well as “Vehicle Warranty Extension”, all bound for a period of six years.
- Optional special remote and navigation services are also available for the EQC Edition 1886, such as the Mercedes me Charge, that gives access to a certain number of public charging stations.
- The future owner of the Mercedes-Benz EQC Edition 1886 also gets discounted access to the European rapid charging network IONITY.
- The special edition is soon available for order in markets of Western Europe.