If you can’t afford the real thing, you can go for the next best thing. At the Paris Motor Show, 100 of the limited special edition Mercedes-Benz AMG GT model cars will be on sale in the Mercedes-Benz Boutique. The exclusive model is especially designed for the Paris Motor Show. You can also accessorize your car with ground-breaking Mercedes-Benz Accessories.
We have all seen the launch video of the yellow beaten gold Mercedes-Benz AMG GT rolling straight into the stage in Affalterbach, with the Formula 1 driver, Nico Rosberg, behind the wheel, back on September 9th. For many of us, the AMG GT will be a dream forever. Those who can’t afford putting it into their garage, they can have it on a shelf in their homes, for €289. Sports car enthusiasts can purchase a high-quality 1:18 scale model of the dynamic yellow arrow. The miniature was developed by Mercedes-Benz in collaboration with Norev and only 100 units are available in a limited edition sale. Each mini-AMG GT has a serial number on the plate on the underbody of the vehicle. The “Limited Edition” mark is also imprinted on it.
The 1:18 reduced Mercedes-Benz AMG GT looks perfectly drivable. It features a metallic bodywork with black elements and a carbon-optic style roof, as well as replicas of the 20-inch 10 spoke light-alloy wheels. The model car is comprised of over 100 individual parts and includes 168 elements.
Be smart with smart accessories
The sports car miniature is not the only Mercedes-Benz surprise at the Paris Motor Show. Turn your smartphone into an intelligent co-driver, knowledgeable navigator and multimedia partner, by using the universal smartphone cradle in your personal smart fortwo or smart forfour,. The support is adjustbale in size to perfectly fit just about any smartphone. The application starts automatically and the menu is displayed in an easy-to-read format, when the smartphone is connected to the car via Bluetooth. The cradle also offers USB charging. You don’t need to worry about not being able to fit your itsy-bitsy car in the parking spot any more. And smart parking will also be able to save a parking facility, it will recommend it to others, rate it and upload pictures of the parking facility. You only need an iOS or an Android operating system to make a smart friend.
Next to your AMG GT miniature, there is surely space for one more. And you have plenty to choose from. All the colourfulness of the smart design and the equipment of the original model will be available in three scales, starting November:
- The scale 1:18 smart fortwo and smart forfour models are assembled by the hands of the Norev specialists and comprise more then 100 individual parts. The 15 and 19 cm length replicas are made of diecast metal and include over 120 decorative details. Every detail is accurately replicated, as the doors, the two-part tailgate and the engine cover can all be opened. The enthusiasts can choose from the proxy or passion equipment line, plus the Sports package. Black/cadmium red, black/hazel brown and lava orange/graphite grey are the colour combinations that you can select from. Smart designer packagings are provided for delivery.
- Let’s move down a size and talk about the… minier-miniature. The new generation smart in the international “collectors’ scale” of 1:43 is also produced in diecast metal by Norev and offers a high-quality printed interior. Measuring 6 and 8 cm in length, the model cars are made of 50 individual parts, include 77 decorative details, are mounted on a printed base and are supplied in smart designer packaging.
- You are going to need a lens to see this. The scale 1:87 smart fortwo and smart forfour models that only measure 3 and 4 cm in length, are made in Viernhehim, Germany, from 20 individual parts, produced by model car specialist Busch. You can choose the miniature in authentic combinations of paintwork colours of white/midnight blue, black/lava orange, cool silver/white, black/cadmium red and black/grey matt. The models made of plastic are delivered in smart designer packaging and mounted on a printed base.
Mercedes-Benz Accessories for the new C-Class
Mercedes-Benz will stop at nothing to get customers satisfied. The German brand offered the C-Class Saloon, but you can completely accessorieze it with special features from Merceds-Benz Accessories GmbH. The vehicle in iridium silver displayed at the Paris Motors Show features 19-inch 5-twin spoke wheels from the Mercedes-Benz Sport Equipment range.
- Front apron spoiler lip and roof and rear spoilers in mountain grey metallic MAGNO to boost the dynamic looks. They are made of polyurethane and do not need to be subscribed in the car documents.
- The Illuminated Mercedes-Benz star, available only for vehicles with a centrally positioned star logo. The star, lightened up by fibre-optic cables and LED lights, shines bright only when the engine is switched off, when the owner locks and unlocks the car by the remote control or when doors or luggage compartment are open.
- Sports pedals, available in two versions, both made of polished stainless steel with anti-slip studded inserts. One is for manually transmissioned vehicles and another one – for the automatic models.
- The Illuminated “SPORT” door sill panels, set in an elegant polished stainless steel panel, it draws attention day in, day out.
- The Garmin® MAP PILOT navigation system is a good idea if you need accurate map data and great route guidance, all exhibited on a high-resolution display. All information is stored on an SD card, you simply need to insert in the Audio 20 CD’s dedicated SD card slot in the centre console. It only works if the C-Class features an Audio 20 CD.
- The iPad® Docking Station for the rear compartment turns the rear bench seat into a mobile cinema and communication center. The mount is suitable for all 9.7-inch iPad® models from generation 2 to the iPad 4®.
- The accessories from the Style & Travel Equipment can make your C-Class even more passenger-friendly. A basic support clamped between the posts of the front headrests acts as a holder for other accessories. The support can turn into a coat hanger, for example. You could also use bag hooks that can hold up anything weighing up to 1.5 kg. The Style & Travel series also provide a folding table is adjustable in height and angle and of course, like the name says, it folds, and it has a built-in drinks holder.
- For the ski and snowboard enthusiasts, Genuine Accessories can turn your C-Class into a holiday planner. At the Paris Motor Show, Mercedes-Benz combines the basic carrier bars with a rack for ski and snowboard. Watch the photo gallery below and pick your favourite Mercedes-Benz Accessories: